shop by Category
Why Buy From Little Power Shop?
Because we are the best at what we do, period! Little Power Shop is based in northern Pennsylvania. We are a full service 25,000 sq/ft retail/performance/repair facility. We specialize in diesel pickups and anything aftermarket automotive. We are a group of enthusiasts who not only sell the products you are looking at online, but also install them on a daily basis. Also, many of our own personal vehicles have these very same parts on them. Unlike many of the other sellers online, we actually see, touch, and use the products we are selling you. If you have questions, problems, or need advice, we are here for you.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
WE FIX ALL PROBLEMS. PERIOD.
If for any reason you have a problem or question about the item you purchased, please contact us. We will do everything in our power to give you five star service with every purchase. We understand that sometimes things happen. When those things happen, we fix them. That’s just how we do business.
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ORDER PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY:
TOLL FREE CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Monday-Friday – 8AM-5PM EST
Little Power Shop Customer Satisfaction Policy
- Please see “shipping and payment” tab in listing for shipping costs
- ALL packages ship signature required unless you contact us before it ships
- All shipments will be sent by standard ground shipping
- We use UPS, FEDEX, and USPS for shipments.
- All in stock orders ship within 1-2 business days.
- We will contact you within 1 business day on any out of stock items.
- Tracking will be added to your online order when it is made available from our warehouses
- We ship from multiple warehouses across the country.
- To get your products to you faster we automatically ship products from the nearest stocking warehouse.
- Your order may come in multiple packages/shipments and at different times.
- If you need expedited or international shipping, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Products that were sent in error, labeled wrong, or somehow broken upon delivery:
- Customer must notify us with in two days of receipt of damaged item
- We will send a return label for any error on our part, send new part when label is moving
- All returned products will be returned here unless manufacturer sends label for return
- Customer should email pictures of damaged or parts labeled in error
Products damaged in shipping by Shipping carrier:
- Customer must notify us of damage within one day of receipt of damaged item
- A claim must be opened with shipping carrier
- We will usually send out another item to replace the damaged one
- Customer should email pictures of damage to firstname.lastname@example.org
Products customer doesn’t like, doesn’t need, changed mind or ordered by mistake:
- Customer must return item within 30 days of original purchase
- All returns must be issued an RMA number and this number must be on the return label
- Item must be in original packing and must be unused and resellable
- Buyer can request a return shipping label
- 20% Restocking Fee May Apply
- All returns will be refunded in the exact way it was originally purchased
- No Returns on fuel injection, turbo, or internal engine parts
- Any installed part or custom tuned electronic device is not returnable
Core return policy:
- Buyer has 30 days to return rebuildable core in original packaging
- On day 31 core is charged to card on file, no exceptions
- Any core received after 30 days received 75% credit
- Any core received mutilated or damaged beyond reuse gets no credit
- Buyer pays return shipping on core parts
Tech Support and Customer Service
- If you have any questions about installation or fitment, please contact our tech support department by message or toll free: 1-877-367-9351
- Our regular business hours are 8AM – 5PM EST Monday-Friday.
- Online messages will be returned within 24 hours excluding weekends and holidays.