Auto Enginuity Ford Enhanced Bundle
Are you tired of getting raked over the coals every time your check engine light comes on? Do you have a bad injector that you wish you could diagnose yourself? Then invest in Auto Enginuity's Enhanced Ford Scan Tool. This tool is pc based. Install the included CD on the computer of your choice then connect the OBDII connector to a USB port. Connect the other end to your vehicle and you are ready to go.
This scan tool will read enhanced codes and sensors for:
94-03 Ford Powerstroke 7.3
03-07 Ford Powerstroke 6.0
07-10 Ford Powestroke 6.4
With this scan tool you will be able to do cylinder contribution tests, injector buzz tests, glow plug tests, egr actuation tests, turbo actuation tests, change tire size, clear dpf tables, clear egr tables, clear adapative fuel tables and much more.
This tool will also read advanced codes and sensors on any Ford light duty vehicle from 1995-2010 gas or diesel.
Enhanced interface for Ford (STO3) 1995-2010
Although Ford does implement the largest subset of the OBDII standard, the typical vehicle only supports 20 - 40 sensors and is limited to emissions powertrain. Using the enhanced Ford interface, a typical Ford vehicle will support 200 - 300 sensors within half a dozen systems; that's essential systems such as ABS, airbags, GEM, ICM, etc.
Our enhanced Ford interface coverage is only matched by factory tools; we have support for 4,800+ sensors selected from 94 systems. Support includes ISO, SCP, CAN, MCAN, and CAN 14229 controllers. The Ford enhanced interface has support for Ford of Europe diesel models such as Ka, Mondo, Galaxy, Fairlane, etc. Finally, our Ford enhanced has support for non-CAN and CAN 400+ bi-directional commands and dozens of system-level tests. With bi-directional controls, you will no longer be relegated to being just an observer in the operation of the vehicle--now you can take control of its operation.
- PATS Timed Key Programming ('96 - '08)
- Power Balance (CAN-based models)
- EVAP Bay Test
- Service Bleed (Non-CAN support not available with ProLine currently)
- Buzz Injector
- Cylinder Contribution Test
- Switch Test
- Glow Plug Test
- System Self-Test
- Low - and High Speed Fan
- All Outputs On/Off
- Injector Coding (1.8L and 2.0L)
- KAM Reset
- Tire Size Programming up to 40" ('99-'03 7.3L, and '04-'07 6.0L trucks)
- IVD Initialization
- Steering Angle / Yaw Rate / Acceleration Sensor Reset ('03 Explorer and Lincoln LS)
- Passenger Seat ReZero
- Power Seat Calibration Test
- Audio Network Communication Test
- Vehicle In-Motion IO Test
- Front Wiper Self-Test
- Rear Wiper Self-Test
- Diesel Particulant Filter Reset, Clear EGR Adaptive Tables, and Clear Fuel Injector Adaptive Tables
Customers also viewed