Power Now! When turbo exhaust backpressure increases, the stock actuator prematurely blows off the seat, softening boost in the midrange and killing torque. With twice the diaphragm area and spring pressure of the stock wastegate, Banks BigHead Wastegate Actuator keeps the valve seated longer and achieves a higher peak boost, sooner. At peak, BigHead opens the wastegate and holds its position, for precise boost control that gives you crisp acceleration and more mid-range pulling power. For trucks manufactured from 1/99 and later. Build date can be found on vehicle information tag driver door jamb.
- Quick, Controlled Boost
- Produces massive torque right from idle
- Doubles stock's diaphragm area and spring pressure
- Keeps the valve seated longer achieving higher peak boost, sooner
- Crisp acceleration and more mid-range pulling power
- Fits Ford 7.3L 1999.5-2003 (manufactured in 1/99 up) Banks or stock housing
BigHead Wastegate Actuator; Banks/Stock Housing for use with Late 1999.5-2003 Ford 7.3L