Suffering from poor performance and reduced fuel economy resulting from oversized tires? A Nitro gear change will help get that performance and economy back! It is a common misconception that lower gears are only for hardcore off-roading, in actuality the average daily driven vehicle can see huge improvements in both performance and economy by properly matching their vehicles gear ratio to their tire size all while reducing strain on the vehicles drivetrain. We at Nitro Gear and Axle realize the difficulty for the average consumer or install shop to compile the list of parts and prices required when doing a gear change. To make it easier for everyone the experts at Nitro are introducing an industry first- Gear Packages for many popular 4x4 applications. One part number. One price.
- 2011-Present Ford F150 and Raptor, 4.56 Ratio, Nitro Gear Package Kit
- Front Differential: Ford 8.8 Inch Rev.
- Rear Differential: Ford 9.75 Inch
- Gear Ratio: 4.56
- Manufacturer: Nitro Gear and Axle
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Sold As A Kit
Nitro Ring and Pinion Features:
- Manufactured in South Korea
- 8620 Steel Gear Forgings
- Precision Machining
- CNC Triple-lapping
- Heat Treatment
- Rockwell Hardness Tested
Gear Package Includes:
- Nitro front ring and pinion
- Nitro front Master Install Kit (Includes Timken and Koyo Bearings)
- Nitro rear ring and pinion
- Nitro rear Master Install Kit (Includes Timken and Koyo Bearings)
- Other required parts included in Nitro Gear Packages may include solid spacers, yokes or other components as noted.
- 2011-Present Ford F150
- 2011-Present Ford SVT Raptor