This is a remanufactured 6.6L Duramax Turbocharger for GM Duramax LBZ engine applications.
- This hydraulically actuated turbocharger undergoes a complete remanufacturing process developed by experienced engineers.
- Each turbo is carefully disassembled and thoroughly cleaned using different cleaning methods.
- Once the parts are cleaned, they are visually inspected and measured by qualified technicians. The rotating components are balanced individually and then again as an assembly.
- The cartridges are assembled using all new critical components.
- The assembled cartridge is then high speed tested in a Vibration Sorting Rig (VSR) which spins the turbo in excess of 90,000 RPM while it measures any amount of unbalance throughout the RPM range.
- The hydraulic actuators are remanufactured by qualified technicians and tested prior to the final assembly process. All remanufacturing takes place in the USA.
There is an additional $300 core charge that must be paid before the turbo can ship. This charge is 100% refundable when we receive your good core back.
|Applications:||2006 - 2007 GM 6.6L Duramax LBZ Pickup/Sierra
2006 - 2007 GM 6.6L Duramax LBZ Van
2006 - 2007 GM 6.6L Duramax LBZ Topkick
|Reference Numbers:||8980117351, 8980033661, 759622-0002|
Customers also viewed