If you have ever been around the store or shop for about ten minutes you would know that we get pounded with phone calls from our future and present customers who have questions about the products we sell, maintaining or repairing their vehicles, or what upgrades to do next. We get these calls because of our reputation for giving knowledgable advice and great prices on parts. So what we have decided to do here is start writing technical articles with the answers to the questions we get asked the most. Even if you are never going to buy one thing from us, you can use this information to make informed decisions on the purchases you do make. There is nothing more painful to me than seeing good people plunk down large amounts of money on products that just don't work or they plain don't need for their goals and application. I will do my best here to explain everything I can to help you in that area. Look for new articles as I get time to sit down and type them out. Thanks again for your business.
Performance And Tech Videos
Performance And Tech Articles
- Dodge Cummins Specific Tech Articles
- Ford Powerstroke Specific Tech Articles
- GM Duramax Specific Tech Articles
- Is the 6.0 Powerstroke Really That Bad? Problems and Fixes
- Is the 6.4 Powerstroke Really That Bad? Common Problems and Fixes
- LB7 6.6 Duramax Common Issues, Problems, and Fixes
- 5 Basic Steps to Increase Fuel Mileage in a Diesel Pickup
- What is a particulate filter or DPF? Why is it on there and can I remove it?
- Little Power Shop Myth #1 - If I install a 4" turbo back exhaust I will lose all my low end torque
- 6.0 Powerstroke Diagnostic Trouble Code List
- The What, Why, and Where of the 6.0 Powerstroke Egr System
- Basic steps to increasing horsepower in a diesel pickup
- How to install 6.0 Powerstroke Injectors
- How to test a 6.0 FICM
- Project: Low Dollar Hauler Part 1 (should you buy a high mileage 6.0? We did)
- Project: Low Dollar Hauler Part 2 (what's wrong with this engine?)
- Project: Low Dollar Hauler Part 3 (Lipstick on a Pig?)
- How to Connect Auto Enginuity to a Vehicle and Basic Info
- 8 Tips To Keep Your Duramax, Cummins, or Powerstroke Starting Good In the Cold
- What exactly is EFI Live, HP Tuners, UDC, or other diesel customer tuning platforms?